937 Race St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Nice late night spot for bubble tea drinks and food.
- Great place to sober up after a crazy night in the clubscene of downtown Philadelphia...
- Mango smoothie is the best!
- The calimari is subpar
- If you're up for some sensory overload, stop by Rising Tide (any time before 4 AM on the weekends) for a Honey Dew Melon bubble tea or the Braised Scallops with Veggies if you've got the drunchies.
- This place is only good when you are drunk
- Black milk tea with tapioca
- Favorites from different Asian cuisines, many seafood and noodle varieties. Tapioca teas and smoothies are served from the restaurant's drink bar.
- get a private party room, order some food and you can get FREE karaoke. many song selections, too!!
- Best place to stop in for a late snack and Bubble Tea! Honey Green Tea and Honeydew Melon are fan favorites!!
- Sa Cha beef with egg noodles! Spicy n sweet!
- Very friendly manager/boss? Nice place for cold drinks and karaoke.
- Get a private room and eat all u can
- OMFG the dumplings
- Great karaoke
- Bubble tea w tapioca! Best are the black tea or papaya
- they by far have the most amazing calamari in existence
- Get the Honeydew Melon Smoothie (with a little extra suger) No Bobo.