On The Rise Artisan Bakery & Pastries
Bakery, Coffee Shop
3471 Fairmount Blvd (Near S. Taylor)
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118
- Can't stop ordering their bahn mi. Pb&j will also change the way you think about pb&j.
- Almond croissant this time. And more bahn mi. :)
- Apricot croissant! Bahn mi sandwich. Everything is awesome! It's that unassuming cute hole in the wall that everyone goes to because the food is that good.
- Best coffee in the heights outside Phoenix coffee on Lee
- Closed Mondays
- Cookies were wonderful, staff is very friendly
- Any bakery item. Best bread in Cleveland.
- The banh mi sandwiches, pastries like the Jennifer cookie, Gus sodas, and homemade breads are AMAZING.
- The bread and pastries are amazing. They don't keep long so plan to eat them right away!
- Ham and greyere sandwich is the best
- Croissants are the BEST here!
- Best place for bread on the east side.
- The Jennifer cookies are amazing!
- Best croissant I've had outside of Europe.
- All of the their bread is amazing, their sandwhiches delicious and their soups savory. Best bakery in Cleveland.
- Try their Sandwiches, they are great
- great stuff
- Seems to be the place to be for baked goods! Very artisanal.
- Now serving lunch Thursday-Saturday! Try the ham-gruyere sandwich.
- Try the Banh mi with one of the Fizzy Lizzy sodas. They nailed the baguette. Also, the special with brisket, apple compote, and blue cheese on a soft roll is a winner.