Ripka's Beach Cafe
99 Calf Pasture Beach Rd (at Calf Pasture Beach)
Norwalk, CT 06855
- Its ok. I wish the beach had more choices though, as the place can get crowded especially with the new, more open, admission policy at the beach.
- Order the cold lobster roll and lobster bisque ! Amazing!
- White clam pizza from the wood burning oven was delicious!
- Nice views , standard issue boardwalk place !
- Order one of the super buttery lobster rolls, but avoid the frozen margaritas. Way too sweet
- The entrees are ok but the ice cream is so sad. It was tasteless and given in a broken cone. Too less for 2.50!
- Food and alcoholic drinks! It feels like vacation!
- Buffalo chicken burger is yummy ! It is made of minced chicken meat and spiced well. Must try !
- Awesome beach front
- Best views of the water in Norwalk.
- Breakfast all the time during the week. Nice on the beach. Will make pretty much anything you want and it's all good quality and reasonable prices
- Convenient, not expensive & their raw bar is fresh along with beer served on sand with teeki umbrellas & tables along with view of live music .
- Yum. Lobster roll.