9872 SW 40th St
Miami, FL 33165
- Best Cuban food in Miami. Been coming here since I was 5.
- Great little restaurant
- I've been dining here since I was 15, same friendly faces!! Love it..
- Old school restaurant. Been going there since I was a kid. Food is yummy!!!
- Order the Super Palomilla, enough food for 2 to share.
- Looking for an authentic Cuban restaurant? There are only two streets in Miami to consider: Calle Ocho and Bird Road.
- The BEST Cuban food. The flan is do die for!!
- Love the Bistec empanizado! Huge size of fries, very cuban and friendly service.
- Authentic cuban menu. Generous portions. But they only serve moros Saturday and Sunday!
- Best Cuban cuisine in Miami. The Bistec Empanizado de Res with rice, beans and plantains is the stuff that Miami nights and Cuban dreams are made of. Have an Ironbeer too & check out the French fries!
- Winner of Best Flan 2011. See more of the best at http://bestof.voiceplaces.com/miami
- Bistec Rio Cristal is the best....
- Like to be treated like oxtail? Than this is is place to be.
- One of my all time favs for Cuban food!
- Bring your appetite for the super rio
- Personally think it's a terrible restaurant. Food tasted like iron, service was terrible.
- Don't ever order the masas de puerco! The frijoles negros had no taste
- The Rio Cristal steak is the best dish, it comes with a mountain of French fries on top of it.
- Ask for butter beer.
- Pan con biste no Cuban bread :( fail