- Best Tacos I've had in a while
- One of the finest milanesa tortas around.
- Try the carnitas flavorful and crispy
- Super nachos asada.topped with fresh avacado slices.. Super tasty.
- Chicken tacos!
- Ambiance sucks. Food is pretty good! Try the veggie burrito with their in-house tamarind drink!
- This place makes the best Camerones al la Diabla in the Bay Area. Hands down! Seriously amazing!
- Their chicken Pozole has magical powers to stave off head colds.
- $7.50 menudo, $2 pupusas, $1.50 tacos (they even have goat!) all freshly made
- First time here and it was wonderful everything had so much flavor
- Rincon Sabrosa has the best caldo de pollo ever. It's a little different with a small kick to it. Pupusas are also my fav--better than La Bamba for sure.
- $5.50 super burritos are hefty and one of the best around here
- breakfast burritos ftw