Somerville, MA 02145
- $1 taco Tuesdays. Be patient though. Staff is awesome, but can be a little slow with service. Worth it though. :)
- Most authentic tacos Ive tried in Boston yet. Cochinita pibil and carne asada tacos were great! If they would start using hand made tortillas youll fell just like in Mexico.
- badass tacos (with interesting proteins, i.e. cow head, if you're feeling adventurous) but also I will dream of this guacamole until I die
- The al pastor tacos (and any al pastor dish for that matter) is bomb. Only $2 a taco and $1 on Tuesday!
- awesome, authentic tacos. get the lengua, tripe, or carne asada. they also have tasty jamaica.
- Guac made in a morter. Nice.
- A legit torta