Rigoberto's Taco Shop
- Best bean, cheese and sour cream burrito EVER.
- Amazing food. Anything on the menu is worth trying. Hubs loves the Oregon burrito, I tend to go for enchiladas.
- Best nachos!!!!
- AMAZING FOOD!! Their nachos are outta this world! This restaurant is 2 thumbs up in my eyes!
- Fantastic carnitas burrito. Great local place, and open 24 hours
- Taco salad, giant quesadillas, and breakfast burritos, carne Asada nachos-- all family favorites
- Great food there burritos are huge!
- The Giant Burritos are great!
- get a burrito and some horchata and you're golden
- San Diego style Mexican food. 24 hours.
- Chorizo con huevos. Hands down best breakfast.
- Mar y Tierra burrito (surf and turf) is carne asada and shrimp. Very clever.
- Kids plate is big.
- The Oregon burrito is great but i love the breakfast burrito!
- Their pastor burrito is one of the best in the entire area.
- The Oregon burrito is huge and super good. My brother always gets the carne asada. We go at least once a week. Haven't had a bad meal and the salsa bar is a nice touch!
- Get the Oregon burrito its what their known for
- Carne Asada nachos are amazing. You can also go off menu & ask for Pollo asado chips-also very good.
- Great food
- Chorizo breakfast burrito