Rice & Mix
1207 Walnut St (at 12th St)
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Most authentic Korean fried chicken in Philly. Crispy, spicy, and juicy - even more so than those at the two HMart's. around here.
- This place is not good. The so-called Korean fried chicken is just General Tso's chicken with bones.
- Try the hot stone bowl
- The BIBIMBAP in the hot stone bowl is the best! Great flavors and awesome service. The ownership is great!
- Bibimbop is great
- Bibimbop in the hot stone bowls. Heavenly.
- Bibimbap is awesome!
- Loved the bulgolgi over rice. Right off the grill for ya, super flavorful.
- The spicy Korean Wrap was simple and tasty. A safe choice if your not sure of anything else.
- Ask for a plain scallion pancake. Yum
- Authentic Korean food in a city that doesn't have many (unless you head all the way to Cheltenham)
- The hot stone bowl with tofu, veg, multigrain rice & spicy sauce is one of my favorite lunches in Center City. Add a side of kimchi or sweet soy beans.
- Make your own bibimbop in a stone bowl is the way to go. Careful though, spicy sauce is SPICY.
- Son do bu. shrimp. Extraspicy. With white rice. My favourite.
- Marinated chicken with cold Cold bowl yummy!!