Rhino Coffee Shop
Coffee Shop, Donuts
430 Campbell St
Tofino, BC V0R 2Z0
- Great coffee shop! Had a delicious latte and the donuts are great. Plus great Wi-Fi
- What a fun place!! Maybe a little too loud for my taste, but great coffee, wonderful pastries, wraps, sandwiches. Whats not to love!! Good work girls!!
- Try the homemade fresh donuts and the breakfast burrito.
- The breakfast bagel was seriously to die for. The bagel was unlike any other! Highly recommend!
- Quite possibly the worst donut I've ever eaten. Tofino people you need to visit Lucky's in Vancouver. This is just bread shaped to deceive :(
- Breakfast wraps were great!!
- Great and popular stop here in Tofino. Grab a coffee and a bronut for breakfast, enjoy the downtown vibes
- Great and popular stop here in Tofino. Grab a coffee and a bronut for breakfast, enjoy the downtown vibes.
- The vegan 'Josie' donuts (named after the mayor) are the closest thing to a German 'Berliner' you can buy on the island. Delicious. Great coffee too.
- Great coffee
- Try the gluten free donuts!
- Hot chocolate is literally just them heating up a premade $4.00 2 gallon hot chocolate jug bought at the co-op next door but selling for $4 bucks a cup. Doughnuts aren't bad.
- The maple bacon donuts are amazing! Try the "bro" nut!
- Don't get plain donuts, the dough has zero flavour.
- Great coffee
- Gluten free donuts (with sprinkles) - yay!
- White Rhino: apple fritter filled with cream cheese beer donut! #yolo
- The breakfast wraps are awesome and they have gluten free options too!
- Their wraps NEVER fail to please.
- Their lattes are foamy. If you expect micro-foam, try Tofitian.