Restoran Siaw Kah
Chinese, Asian, Soup
Jalan Berjaya 9
Sungai Chua, Selangor
+60 3-8734 1087
- Spicy soup, fa diu chicken, and one hidden dish... Bruce Lee steam fish...must try
- Best hot sup ever
- The pan mee always taste the best =)
- Spicy soup is nice.fan shu yip is nice
- Taste good, reasonablely priced
- Spicy soup
- Hot soup is not the best here but the claypot dishes. And veggie was stir fried aromatically
- Pan mee in hot soup is great!
- Always travel from KL to here just to get their Lap tong mee! Personally can finish one claypot by myself!
- Best pepper soup you can find anywhere!!
- Salted Egg Pork Ribs were excellent too. Comes with just the right amount of meat and fat on the bone. Generous with the salted eggs too.
- Pork Spring Rolls were good too. Lovely balance between the minced meat and veggies. Loved the flavours too.
- Their Guinness Prawns were awesome. Highly recommended.
- I follow the comments and thought this restaurant got aircon . Find out myself when I arrived the shop . This restaurant dont have a aircon . The customer service attitude is bad and foods so so
- Salted Egg Pork Ribs is a specialty dish here and one that I would strongly recommend.
- Spring Roll was meaty and juicy. The external texture could have been better. But the meaty part was very good.
- Kajang Hot Soup was excellent. Better flavours compared to V Kee.
- Hau Tiao Chicken was good. In fact, this one is better than V Kee.
- Salted Fish Pork Belly and Spicy Soup