Restoran Kam Heong 甘香茶室
Chinese, Chinese Breakfast
8, Jalan Tengah (Off Jalan Yong Shook Lin)
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 47300
- The best duck rice!
- The best ha mee in town!
- Great stewed duck rice here at night. Their pork is good too.
- Love the duck rice and preserved vegetable in the evenings.
- Super nice duck rice!
- I definitely won't say it's the best.Oklah.how to fight my grandma's famous hakka lorh arp (braised duck)? Ald canot fight my mom's one don't need challenge grandma liao LOLOLOL
- the har meen here is the bomb
- The best duck rice since childhood Ask for extra sauce! Like their sauce and rice so tasty
- Awesome chee cheong fun, prawn mee n wanton mee... Da bomb
- Worst Wantan Mee ever! Noodles are hard and Char Siew is not even sweet! Disappointing!
- Loads of people here.
- Prawn Mee
- Personally like the prawn noodle
- Must try charcoal grill bread.. Wonderful!!
- EffecHar meen is now rm5.
- Duck rice in the evening isnt bad. Always crowded. Come early to avoid queing. Located just next to UOB bank.
- Duck porridge with kiam chai. Also, the satay
- The braised duck is the best! It's tender and matched with the superb sauce makes it so unforgettable ! The other dishes like the braised eggs and salted vegee and the pigs trotters are good too
- Dunno why so many ppl here. Food also not great. Everybody must be like us - no choice but to eat here delimma
- Nice duck rice