Restoran Eden Dim Sum City
Dim Sum, Breakfast
Jalan 7/62A (Manjalara)
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 52100
- The dim sum here is fresh. I like the steam dim sums here, but not the egg tarts.
- They are now open until late night, which definitely good for malurian.. the dim sum is steam to order at night.. like it..
- This is still one of the dim sum place i used to go.. good service, friendly staff, alert.. their dim sum wong has got few prawns, sesame ball is nice too..
- Hand made dim sum you should try
- The tom yum chicken is an absolutely must try. I have eaten these for the past 9 years. Still yumola!
- All dim sum are nice
- More choices, food fresh and having comfortable.
- Tomyam chic is yumz! ~
- Try out the Bacon Siu Mai.
- After a while, all the staffs know what is your order di... Feels good... ^^
- I love the egg tart, porridge and scallop chee cheong fun here..:)
- Nice bacon roll and chao lok bak gou.. all dim sum taste good..
- What kind of place is this no teh o ais -.-
- Never come for such a long time since last round bad remarks.. today we felt the food is more worst!!! Too bad they still survive w no improvements... customers taste buds compromised..
- This Dim Sum presentation and finishing very unpresentable... a bit pricy for a coffee shop dim sum compare to Jing Swen restaurant.. taste 4.5 over 10
- Siumai king is good
- I had the lor mai kai, seafood dumpling and siu mai. I love the fact that it was made to order and not steaming around for ages. It looks fresh and taste good.
- All are good
- I m happy with the service here.
- For cheap dim sum eats, it's not bad. Food is fresh - prepared only upon order. Lean meat is used so it's ideal for ppl who doesn't like too much fat. is delicious. As are the s and various .