American, New American
$ $ $
- Wild boar appetizer is one of the best I've had... Ever
- Spicy wild boar bolognese noms!
- Recommend scallop special, salmon, green bean salad, and their french rose.
- Try the Chocolate Caramel Torte & Coffee Creme Anglaise With Tariquet Armagnac
- Eat everything. Skip nothing.
- wild boar bolognese and sit at the bar for more fun! ps. they have oysters yum
- Dinner for 2? Order every small plate and a bottle of wine. You won't be disappointed.
- The bread and dipping oil is like crack but try to save room for main course! Cool space but service was a bit slow.
- Never have I felt so full from so little. Delicious. Even the potatoes were divine.
- Get the boar bolognese for sure. Also, try the lamb tongue while you're at it.
- Get the spicy wild boar bolognese...
- Parking is available in Chloe Apartments building and the one next to it. They're both across the street on 14th Ave.
- Love love love. This just became one of my favorite restaurants in Seattle.
- Roasted Endive Salad
- Wifi zoe_guest, password f0iegras
- Try the Honey Roasted Peach With Hazelnut Cake
- Try the Pork Chop - This paired so well with the wine
- Try the Hierloom Tomato & Melon Gazpacho
- Try the Fresh Ricotta Gnudi
- Whole roasted chickpeas are amazing, never had anything like it.