- They close on Mondays.
- They have good packaged chorizos here plus real Jamn Serrano from Spain.
- Be careful with "eduardo" aka the Spanish natzi! He likes charge extra on meals and he's a dick wen I comes to ordering drinks/food! Lol
- This is a hidden gem. Get over the fact that it is not dripping with ambiance and just enjoy the best seafood paella in town. Empanadas, Croquettes and delicious rotisserie chicken. Great prices!
- Food is good but if u want a paella you must call ahead because they make it fresh. It takes about 1/2 an hour to make.
- Papas bravas and chorizo al vino tinto are a must.
- Hidden gem near downtown. Authentic Spanish Paella. Order by phone before you arrive because they are slow. They also sell some hard to find Spanish ingredients. Nice service. Casual ambiance.
- What's up with that they close at 9? Lame!
- The best Spanish food outside Spain.
- If you stop by, be sure to grab a tin of anchovie stuffed olives before you leave. They're from Spain and they kick feta or garlic stuffed olives' asses. Did thay make grammatical sense?
- On Thursdays (for lunch only) you can order a half order of Paella Mixta.
- It is in your best interest to order and consume the beef and the chicken empanadas.
- Eduardo is the queen of this Spanish Place.! Don't be surprise if he forces you to order a pallella for 4 people even when there is 2 ...lol Spanish Nazzi..!!!
- This is one of LA's great little secrets. Don't forget to get an Empanada!
- Call ahead to order the paella and be sure to order the olives!
- Gambas al ajillo are perfect!! Dip the bread, dip the bread and let those flavors marinate-yum!