Restaurant Seafood Soon Wah
69 Jalan Angsa, (Taman Berkeley)
Klang, Selangor 41150
+60 3-3343 8055
- This claypot vege was so special + delicious at only RM 10
- The food is really good. Must order are the Watermelon Chicken, Salted Egg Chicken Fried Rice and Chef Special Tofu. This place is certainly value for money!!
- Pumpkin Beancurd with Shredded Crab meat and Signature Fish Pot is deliciously succulent and yummy!! #nicechillitoo
- a big NO to their watermelon pork ribs
- Claypot kangkung & watermelon porkribs!
- Fully recommend their fish soup small one price at RM35
- RM 13 RM 25
- Very nice fish soup steamboat. Price is reasonable.
- Steamed Fish Head with Ginger is worth trying!
- Pork ribs is phenomenal, Toufu is great, Assam sotong is awesome, red wine chicken is savory.
- Fish Head Hotpot and Watermelon Pork Ribs
- Nice fish head pot and dessert
- Overrated. I ordered their dishes for single person twice, prawn(ha gou) n fish is over fried n super salty. Service attitude is bad too.
- Champagne ribs in watermelon / hotpot / 3 layered tofu
- Overrated lor. Food is nice but not that amazing haha. Asam fish, champagne meat with watermelon balls nice. Solid restaurant but careful always full even early on weekends!