Restaurant Jin Xuan Hong Kong Sdn Bhd (锦选香港特极点心)
Dim Sum, Asian
Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Still, their under-cooked dim sums(happened few times) haunted me until now. Taste are average, and if it's not nearby my house, I wouldn't have eaten here.
- Siu Mai n Har Kau n Loh Pak Gou all very hard...quality drop a lot...!
- First time eat dimsum til I want to cry. Yuck!
- Golden bun, is a must here. I think everyone's favourite as I see, each table having it too
- Still like their a lot.
- i like the egg tarts, orni (yam), and lobak kor. <3
- Must try this!
- Reasonable price for good dim sum! ;)
- So so only. Nothing much to scream about but they have many variety of creative Dimsums though. :)
- The worst branch among all. Low quality food with premium price.
- siu-mai and har gaw is so awesome must try and don't forget to order jasmine tea
- Bz weekend wait, numbering system. Hostess will call out yr number, so stay near. No trolly aunties, fill up order chits. Happily affordable with chunky size Siew Mais. U can get yr fix till MIDNIGHT
- Good food but slow service full of foreign workers
- Taste very bad, branch near Atria is way better than here, char siew bao, ha gao, xiu mai skin is so hard
- Prefer uptown branch........
- Food standard had dropped dramatically and prices have all gone up. Served by foreign workers only.
- The porridge is good but the shrimp rice roll is not well cooked. When we eat it can feel the rice flour taste
- Siu mai not good as last time, as pork ingredients r lesser. General it still taste good.
- Always love having DimSum from this chain restaurant. Good service good food. Love their 'Har Gao' and steamed custard bun.
- Used to be the better choice of dim sum around this area. But not anymore.