Restaurant Fa Kee
Puchong Batu Dua Belas, Selangor 47100
- Perhaps the best Chicken Rice ever. Cheap prices, large portions, and the rice is so damn awesome. Be prepared for long queues(take away) and waiting time(dine-in).
- Very good chicken rice and roast pork price. Big portion and taste is nice!
- Must try the Fried Mee Suah with Egg! Dry Curry Mee is ons too!
- Tried the pan mee and it's really smooth. Coffee shop may be slightly stuffy. Their coffee is quite rich and aromatic too.
- Roasted pork chicken rice, pan mee, fried mee sua
- Pan mee a must try food here. Next the curry mee . The roast pork, char siu and chicken rice also not bad.
- Nothing special. Coffee not kau and roti bakar not nice. Coffee shop is very very very stuffy and hot.
- All of the stalls serve good food here
- Every stalls serve tasty food.Must try curry mee, Yong Tao fu, hakka mee, pork noodle and fried mee suah.
- Very disappointing pan mee.
- Try pork noodles! Curry mee is also nice
- Cha siew rice is yummmmm
- Chicken rice is the best....!!
- Love the chicken rice & pan mee here...fried mee suah with egg is good but too much MSG, feel very thirsty after eating.
- Pan mee here is definitely delicious!
- Almost every stalls here serves good food. Definitely must try on every trip here!
- Almost every stalls here serves good food.
- Popular chicken rice stall here. A queue is often seen there. Cheap, big portion. Roast chicken is good. Siew yuk a bit dry. Duck not so fragrant.