- Get the onion soup!
- Amazing value for lunch!
- My expectations were high after having a look at their website... the service was however really poor during lunch time and the food was very average considering the price we paid for a regular lunch.
- Excellent weekend lunches. Take fish before the "ship sandwiches", the latter are essentially small expensive pizzas.
- Riktigt god mat
- The baked celeriac with smoked mayonnaise, almonds, apple entree was very good. The roe and potato pizza was a bit disappointing though, as was the celeriac pizza. Nice staff.
- Basic, nice food. But avoid the ice cream.
- Really nice restaurant on Skeppsholmen. Try the Skrgrdsanka (Archipelago Box) - enough for two persons. Staff is very friendly.
- A great place to eat, the location is great, the service concept (Self service) might not be the best, but the stuff is very friendly. Try the entrecote. The value was great. Absolutly recomendable
- Their Swedish Pizza is really good. Salmon dish was a bit too raw for me.
- Delicious shrimp on toast!
- Alt lunch place getaway
- Not the most exciting pizza ever but really friendly staff.
- Great place on the beautiful Skeppsholmen island. Try starters as the delicious smoked shrimps with aioli sauce and lemon or the skippers breads with smoked salmon or with pulled pork.
- Great taste! Worth the price. If there is nice weather, sit outside, the view is amazing :)
- The fried herring and mashed potatoes entree is excellent! The best mashed potatoes ever! Sitting outside, with a view of the boats, and a fresh ocean breeze, is very relaxing in the summer.
- On a nice day the outside area is fantastic. Inside is nice too, we sat next to Benny from ABBA (no joke) - he seemed to enjoy his lunch too.
- Amazing lunch offer! At great location
- Try the Cod
- Great weekend lunch by the boats. Really tasty food, their special pizzas are worth a try. Recommended!