- Tell the Asian happy birthday
- Try the Lobster Grits app. Way good.
- Cauliflower flat bread is delicious!
- The lamb burger (a.k.a. Village Burger) is great! I asked to bring the yogurt on the side, but I ended up eating it all together! Pleasant surprise!
- Mas Meat Loaf, Caesars Salad, Tomato Soup, Grilled Cheese ... basically, everything Ive had there!
- Lamb burger was great! Nice selection of drinks
- Food was nothing special. Fries were soggy and burger was overcooked.
- Great food! I had the ribs, very good but the banana pudding was the best
- The TomJohn rolls are worth every single penny. Every mouth watering penny...
- Cheese spread is great. Super fresh and a good and light appetizer.
- Fantastic! Great food, drinks and service. Jenny the bartender rocks!
- Green House Pie is far better version of a spinach pie. Really nice dinner.
- The village burger is Awesome! Also try the roasted califlower small plates
- Friendly staff...good food
- This place is great! Try the fish n' chips or lamb burger! Delish for sure!!! Great owners and great food!
- I have dreams about the lobster grits
- If you order the potato appetizer (delicious dressed up french fries) remember that your sandwich comes with some (undressed) fries as well.
- So delicious. Drinks are outstanding, food is yummy and owners are awesome.
- Owners are very nice. Great place. Looking forward to going back.
- Yum! Yay for gluten free bread.