Caribbean, Mediterranean, African
- Survive the jerk chicken. It's worth the pain.
- As somebody who usually hates tofu, I must say the brown stew tofu is one of the yummiest things i've ever eaten. The fries are delicious too.
- Oxtail, 'nuff said
- Great food, great service and super nice staff! Love the music too. My daughter loves the dutty fries.
- The jerk chicken is amazing!
- Currey Tempeh. Best thing on the menu. Period.
- Their fries are unique and delicious! Don't forget to save room for dessert
- Jerk chick is on point. Mo Lawd hav Merci
- Make sure to try a slice of cake!
- Great Vegan options! Curry palm hearts are great and the coconut cake is delightful!
- breadfruit is a must! This is a great place!
- Good food. But the service sucks ass.
- Curry tofu <3333
- The oxtails and coconut cake are awesome coupled with superb service.
- Try the Pistachio Cake - #vegan
- So yummy !!!!!!!!!
- Wish the food wasn't so good, because the service is pretty awful most of the time. Always get take out!
- These are the most amazing people in town. Not only do they serve fantastic food but they are genuine people, a rare treat. There is nothing on this menu that is not AMAZING..
- Fantastic jerk chicken, smoothies are also great (I favor the guava) and perfect to tame the burn from the jerk. They are HUGE though, plan on sharing or being really thirsty.
- Vegetarian food