Red's Lobster Pot Restaurant
$ $ $
- The coconut cream pie is the best in the world!!!!
- Lobster roll & BYOB.
- Delicious food fabulous coconut pie!
- Amazing outdoor dining at the Jersey Shore. Fresh fish, great atmosphere, a short walk to Point Pleasant Beach
- Excellent fresh seafood and great service. Pasta dishes are only offered inside but a wonderful spot to sit dockside and watch the sunset
- Really fresh lobster rolls!
- Food and service is great. A little more expensive than the other seafood restaurants in the area but SO worth it. It's also BYOB.
- The steamers are great and the outdoor dining area gives it that authentic feel.
- Lobster in puff pastry.
- Great place for big groups of people because you can easily pay separately at the order window. Delicious food in a beautiful setting. BYOB.
- Nice option in Point Pleasant beach
- An excellent BYOB with great fresh seafood. App- fried calamari was perfectly fried with a well seasoned breading. Garlic bread was amazing with fresh garlic pile on and toasted.
- The spicy grilled clams are on point!
- All food is great
- Great all around seafood at the shore
- Fresh seafood. Good oysters and lobster roll
- Beautiful day to support the Jersey Shore and take my family out to celebrate Father's Day.
- Like a long john silver's. Its like eating on your porch.
- stumbled on this place on accident but it was soooo worth it
- Byob. We like to sit outside on the water... It's very casual. I always order the lobster roll with old bay fries. Highly suggest!