RedRossa Italian Grille
Italian, Hotel Bar
- Best place in Pierre to grab a bite!
- If you sit two feet from the bar you can't get cheap appetizers... Unless you are on tile floor. Fail.
- My favorite place to eat in Pierre.
- Fantastic & friendly staff! You have to try out the wild mushroom panini. It is the best "grilled cheese sandwich with a fancy name" I have EVER had!!!
- Love the triple Mac and cheese with grilled rosemary chicken breast
- Delicious selection of cocktails. Great place for a drink
- Almost anything made is excellent, the waitstaff are knowledgeable and professional. Special requests are handled happily.
- logo of the project
- Pizza, Italian Restaurant, Italian Pasta, Catering, Dine-In, Take-Out, Lunch, Dinner, Salads
- Service was slow. Had to finally grab a waitress to wait on us.
- Mussels in beer broth were surprisingly impressive, though too salty. But the house Bloody Mary aka the Basil Mary made with fresh basil & housemade pepper vodka was quite impressive!
- This was the 2nd best meal I had while in Pierre on business for 10 days. La Minestra wins on food, but RedRossa wins on ambiance & mixed drinks, both have a nice wine list for a town this size!
- The 2nd best meal I had in Poerre while I was here for 10 days on business.
- Their house Bloody Mary aka the Basil Mary, made with fresh basil & housemade pepper vodka, was quite impressive! Nice & spicy! Beware of the salt, it's heavy in EVERYTHING!
- Service was iffy and slow. Food was GREAT!!
- Decent prices. Terrible service.
- The salads are the best and the triple Mac
- Salmon Fuego - awesome!
- Ate with a good sized group service was great and everyone loved what they ordered. Definitely recommend.
- Good wine list. Food fresh and lite. Service and kitchen a bit slow.