Red Rooster Coffee House
- Fact: Best staff in the world.
- They have green jones soda! Yummy!
- The best employees :)
- Great drinks and a really great hang out atmosphere. Also have a lunch menu. Good customer service.
- Chai tea lattes and Italian soda to espresso and cold-press coffee drinks, the rooster's menu includes these and a huge selection of salads, sandwiches, nachos and desserts for whatever time of day
- Coffee. So much amazing coffee.
- Coolest place in Aberdeen.
- Coffee and wifi you can lose track of time
- A gem of a coffee shop in the heart of South Dakota.
- Highlander grog
- Try the mocha shake. Its the most expensive, but by far the best drink on the menu. :)
- This a great local coffee shop to hangout. Late at night they do have weird people that hangout there on the weekends. Best to go late afternoon or earlier in the day. If you want to avoid that.
- Hot chocolate
- Everything is like rich in quality!
- I've never had a bad drink (with or sans coffee) here. Great atmosphere and an awesome part of the Aberdeen (and downtown) community.
- there's this one amazing barista who works there
- liked cherry italian sodas and chocolate shakes
- Cold Brew is always a great choice! If you'd like a flavor added, i strongly suggest French Vanilla or Almond Roca!