RED FIN Crudo + Kitchen
71 Washington St.
Providence, RI 02903
- Everything i ordered was AMAZING. Delicious flavors and great service!
- Mussels and Cuban sandwich are to die for.
- Super fresh - skip the paella and get the small plates!
- Fruity pebbles dessert!!!
- Came for dinner. Great fish tacos and tapos. The fish tacos were very light, crispy, and fresh- not at all heavy and greasy. Great ambiance
- Try ceviche
- Really not very good. Way too overpriced tapas, better off visiting Vinya just the next street down.
- Good wine selection and fantastic food. Paella and Duck Confit Mofongo are awesome dishes here.
- The brunch is yummy. Must try the eggs Benedict and the bloody mary choices are fantastic. For lunch, the burger is great. Great cocktail choices too