812 3rd Ave (btw Columbia & Marion)
Seattle, WA 98104
- Alaskan bowl has fresh salmon and crab. Get some red sauce on it, brown rice and you're set
- Fast, super fresh, a lot of healthy options, and (of course) delicious! Beware the business lunch rush crowd from about 11:30-1:30 during the week, they make the small place a bit chaotic.
- #18 Alaskan with brown rice. Best. Bowl. Ever.
- The TNT bowl (spicy crab and avocado) on brown rice is the bomb! ( See what I did there?)
- Spicy Tuna the best
- The samurai bowl is very good, tons of fish for $10.95!
- Free bottle of water if you pay cash at lunch!
- The spicy tuna bowl is to die for - it's one of the reasona I miss working downtown!
- The bibimbap might've been better if I'd known the hot sauce would come pre-loaded, and asked for it on the side to control spiciness.
- You can get the bowls with just vegetables, no rice.
- So much fresh fish for such a reasonable amount of money.
- Cant stop ordering the #22 Radical fresh (raw) fish, veggies and rice outshine any poke offerings you might find elsewhere, both in terms of quality and quantity!
- The spicy salmon bowl is so good!
- Chicken and beef bowl was great! Cool people, fun service and a free bottle of water cuz we paid cash
- TNT bowl (spicy crab, veggies) with brown rice - so delicious! I'm new to Red Bowls but already crave it! Definitely recommend.
- East after 2pm, get a free avocado. Cool.
- I always go with Alaskan bowl with avocado. Fresh and tasty! Good for quick lunch but there are always a line. So better go early to avoid the lunch crowd! Or order ahead :)
- Red Salmon
- Come after 2pm and you get free avocado with your bowl
- Fish and rice in large portions: you can't find a better Lenten lunch if you're a fasting Catholic downtown (there's even praise music on the radio, if that's your thing).