Red Bowl Noodle Shop
- Find all kinds of Chao Zhou dishes on the menu!!!
- Their $7.25 AYCE breakfast may be tempting, but it's filled with greasy and questionable food. Some of the. Food tasted funky. Go to Corner 28 instead for fresh (and cheap) dim sum in the morning.
- Open 24/7. The roast duck is a must have. Can't go wrong with preserved egg congee.
- Braised pork is delicious.
- LOVE the Sweet Potato Congee! Simple yet delicious and comforting!!!!!!l (Only after 9 pm)
- Beef stew (Ngau lam) here is really good!
- one of the best in flushing
- This noodle soup does not taste good, dont order it.
- Beef Stew Noodle Soup!!!
- The servers will come back to ask for MORE tip money if you don't give them at least 15% tip
- Late night porridge and noodle soup
- Open 24/7.
- The noodle dishes are great Congee for those like rice base food
- Inside, a caf specializes in clay-pot congees, Chinese BBQ over rice, and soups, plus house specials such as whelk, frog, blue crab, and pork chops. Open 24 hours.
- upscale cantonese cha chan teng (diner)
- Skip everything else. Just get the bowls of noodle soup.
- A good place to eat late at night! It's 24 hrs!
- Great food! Must get the soy marinated duck and the garlic spinach
- Bajillion points for having good Asian food 24/7. Especially great for when you work late and nothing else is open besides unhealthy fare.
- The salted fried squid is really really good.