2033 N King St
Honolulu, HI 96819
- The salmon dish was amazing! The guy that sat next to me got a prime rib so large that another patron wanted to take a picture of it!
- Featured in our Best of Honolulu Issue is Ray's fried chicken. It's a juicy, crackly, delicious experience. -Best of Honolulu, March 2012
- One of the regulars says you can park at Central Pacific Bank across the street.
- Yummy yummy cheese burger! Melt beef.
- Love it here the food is so wonderful. Ray always serves it up!!
- Rack of pork chops tasty and affordable price
- prime rib is huge!
- Ahi steak the size of my head!
- Saturday special is usually Prime Rib & King Crab Legs. Don't sleep on it!
- The prime rib. Nuff sed.
- pork & shrimp sari-sari is usually the Thursday special but call ahead to see if it's available
- Their prime rib is soft & big!! Haven't had a good prime rib like this in a long time. And for the price, you can't go wrong!
- Fried chix plate ish da a-bomb!
- Prime Rib with Crab Legs