BBQ, Southern / Soul
- You may pass by it and just see a food and gas stop, but don't be fooled. The food is great. During the school year they have a UH discount.
- The food here is delicious and the service is very friendly! I Ray's!!
- The ribs are good and the strawberry lemonade is a must! #extraiceplease
- The Grilled Fish is good
- Fish and BBQ rib tips was GREAT
- The ribs melt in your mouth! #Delicious
- Deeewisshiiss Bar-B-Coot!
- Smoky pork ribs and brisket are good here. Fried corn on the cob is a unique and tasty side.
- 's down the Best in Houston if u othr wise ... "bye Felicia ".don't question ur self about walk'n or run'n in and eating here jus out don't be no judgement
- Get the sausage it's homemade and excellent! And the strawberry lemonade! Mmm, I think I'm going today!
- Fried corn on the cob is worth the trip. Very friendly and the food is good.
- The food was great and at a great price
- One of the best BBQ places that I have ever had the pleasure of eating in the Houston area. Hands Down!!
- Never disappointed with the pork ribs!!!! Damn good!!!
- Fries! BBQ sliced beef!
- Great and friendly service. All the meats were delicious, but the BBQ sauce itself was just OK and lacked flavor. Don't miss the catfish!
- Maybe the best BBQ I've ever had. Plus fried corn on the cob, baked beans made from scratch. Great staff!!
- Get the two meat rib and chicken dinner.
- Great great,great
- Come hungry, turned up portions! Absolutely the BEST BBQ around.