Coffee Shop, Tea Room, Sandwiches
- Great place to hide out and relax for a bit.
- Raos was always great. But under Bob's new leadership it's multiple notches up
- Try the coffee.
- Try the chai latte. It's amazing
- The Cafe Mocha is incredible
- Just don't be in hurry
- Try an Angry Cow with peppermint
- A remote office and study space for many people, with fine coffee, food, and atmosphere.
- Addictive snacks, especially the pumpkin chocolate cookies
- best iced mocha in town.
- Eggplant and goat cheese sandwich is awesome!
- Expensive, but nevertheless a good place to relax, read, and checkout the characters of Amherst.
- Their Chai is best when it isn't insanely busy. Very watered down when I went today. :-/
- Worst place ever
- The cafe vanilla is my go to.
- This place has some of the best coffee I've had in Amherst. It's magical! The ham and cheese croissants are addictive too!!
- Coffee has crashed. Not good at all.
- Great hot chocolate, and it comes in a MASSIVE cup. :)
- I ordered the mocha and they added chocolate milk in the coffee.. it was like water down chocolate milk and really tasteless..
- I ordered mocha and they added chocolate in the coffee.. it tastes really blend and kinda gross.. Maybe their regular coffee taste better?