286 E Cuyahoga Falls Ave (at Dayton St.)
Akron, OH 44310
- Wednesday is $1 taco day. So cheap. So delicious.
- I found Mexican food in northern Ohio!!
- Tasha n Sergio r the best!!!!!
- Order the enchiladas! The ranchero sauce is delicious.
- I dream of their salsa.
- The best rice and beans I've ever had.
- Hands down the best/most authentic Mexican food in the Akron area, maybe even Ohio on the whole. Tacos Al Carbon is life-changing. Get 3, don't look back.
- The $1 tacos on Wednesday are money! Om nom nom!
- Next time we'll take one plate for two people :) and Tasha is still awesome!
- Pescatarian like me? Order the quesadillas half fish half shrimp for only $1.00 more. Just delish!
- tacos, tacos, tacos. Al Carbon, chorizo, tongue and so many more.
- chorizo, chorizo, chorizo! Plus ask for the second menu. It's got some interesting items on it.
- Just eat here. I dare you to not walk out of here blissed out of your mind.
- Wonderful food! Love it!!
- Pork Mexican Plate with Salsa Verde and corn tortillas
- Give the banana margaritas a try.
- Was not impressed. Staff was super friendly but food did not taste fresh. Salsa & cactus salad was soggy. Margaritas are pre-made & tasted like they were from a cheap mix.
- The 10" steak burrito is so tasty!
- The enchilada sauce will change your life!
- Fish burrito was delicious!