- Good source for Indian desserts and savory snacks like dosas and a tasty samosa sandwich.
- Excellent chai, $1
- Wow. Dahi Puri, bhel Puri or any chaats. Their sweets is really fresh but the win for me is the massive cuppa chai. $2.
- Im absolutely blown away by the Mango Lassi and the Dahi Poori. This is one of the best places in Jackson Heights, I definitely recommend stopping here for something sweet!
- We had chai with pistachio treat sehr gut
- Mango burfi had with chai
- It's ok, their pain puri tastes like sewage water if india
- Counter woman adorable. I never had Chat before, I choose the Pani Puri, it was very delicious. Crispy and sour at the same time! Inexpensive. Will try their desserts next time
- The Chats here are one of the best in town. Must try! Platter for $5.00 is a steal and has a good choice of curries to select from. I will definitely visit again for the quality food and ambiance.
- Serving some of the best chat I've had in New York City, definitely get the bhel puri.
- Bhel puri is seriously good. I could eat a whole tub of it. Get that. While you're here, try some pani puri as well.
- Get the kulfi. Only 75 cents and delicious. The cream flavored one was out of this world.
- Any of the desserts are a must try but particularly the milk ones. The staff here are friendly, patient ("ooh whats that, ooooh whats that, whats that...etc...) and really helpful.
- Seriously, their greens are the best I've had in the tristate area.
- Dhoda burfi - delicious.
- the only gujurati snack food in jheights...so even though they're chaats are not as good as they once were, you gotta come for the mumbai pao and pav baji.
- Good chaat
- Great value for money. Even their chai is great
- Gujarati Home Cooking
- Free Masala Chai with any platter order.