Rafiqi's Halal Food
860 Broadway (at 17th St)
New York, NY 10003
- Get the lamb on rice; never a baaad choice.
- Lamb over rice is solid.
- Great spot for cheap lunch. Chicken pita with white sauce and veggies is a full meal for less than $5--a rarity in Manhattan.
- I go here like once every two weeks. Its just a halal food cart, but the chicken & lamb on rice is off the chain and super cheap. Highly recommend you stop by if in the area
- Fast, cheap and tasty lunch around union square.
- Food is great! It's fresh, tasty, and reasonably priced.
- Great food, better deal
- Easy on the hot sauce if you want to taste your food. But for white sauce, the more the better!
- My favorite lunch spot in the area. Cheap, fast and delicious.