$ $ $
- Try the Scallop aaranchini ! Lots of flavor and great presentation.
- Great cappuccino creme brle and short ribs.
- Best Italian Restuarant ever. Service, food, lemoncello!
- Tasty! You can also bring your own wine with a $15 corking fee.
- Great staff, great experience.
- Great variety bread basket. Awesome Assaggi de Salumi. Bucatini was outstanding!!! Fantastic Cannoli! Definitely coming back! Enough said.
- Delicious food and amazing service !!
- Swordfish and clams were great
- Make your reservation for 30 minutes before you want to eat. Even with a reservation, you'll wait for a good long while.
- Food was good but over priced. Service was lousy, never offered dessert.
- Ehh... Its very over priced and needs work on the "Italian country feel". I felt more like I was in a white sale at Macy's
- Loved the salmon and Italian tuna!
- maybe we ordered all of the wrong things but i wasn't impressed by anything we had. we ordered 4 small plates & a dessert. all of it was disappointing...
- Disappointed in the majority of my meal. ( clams, sweetbreads, mushroom & spinach pizza) gnocchi was delicious w sage. Tirimisu for dessert
- You will surely welcome Donna Ewanciw's unique approach to Italian cooking with open minds and open mouths. Radice made our 2011 list of best restaurants in Philly! Make sure to try the red mullet.
- Italian tradition on a whole new level. The heavenly lemon ricotta packed inside the pistachio tuiles of the cannolis adds pizzazz plus a knockout punch to the taste buds.
- Don't miss the red mullet with lentils. Its not every day you find this fish so far from its Ionian waters.