Roti Modern Mediterranean
Mediterranean, Gastropub, Restaurant
- Buy a salad with meat and cut the pita in half. It's like getting two pita sandwiches at half the cost. Nom nom nom.
- The Best Plate Ever is in fact the best plate ever.
- Great veggie toppings for the wraps
- They will allow to mix the kabobs, Steak and Salmon is a good combo.
- terrific healthy food.
- Tasty, healthy vegan options! Get the tossed falafel salad with egg plant, roasted vegetables, all three sauces.
- Delicious Pita "sandwiches" and crispy Pita chips
- Fresh food in a fast atmosphere with good GF options.
- It's a chain and this one is busy at lunch time, but the rice plate with chicken roti is great!
- Food is delicious and it's quick. Perfect for lunch time on busy week days.
- Yummy food and fast service! Great lunch option for Mediterranean food lovers :)
- Not as good as it used to be. Food tastes good but service and portion sizes can be v poor, which is frustrating for the amount it costs. Not cheap
- Super tasty & fluffy bread.
- Why did you discontinue your Mediterranean Lemon Chicken Soup @rotiusa? Whyyyyy???
- Steak kabob plate. If you're hungry, make it a double.
- The Gluten free pitas are a little small, but they have great flavor!
- There's coat racks!!!!
- Always leave full but never satisfied. Strange...?