Quinto Patio Taqueria
- Make sure to meet the owner Ramon! Love their chicken super burrito's & Taco salad! Plus the do a homemade Salsa to die for!
- Fastest take out burritos in town. My favorite place to stop after work.
- Roman & son, also Roman, run a tasty taqueria where they take pride in happy, satiated patrons. Warning: if you venture to eat here more than twice you will receive a welcome akin to "old friends."
- Good food -- I find it a little pricey.
- It is very good food -- but it always feels like it is a little expensive for what you get. $4.50 for a beer for example.
- Everything is fantastic! Roman sr. And Roman jr. Are lovely!! I get the Wednesday lunch special all the time. Definitely reccomended.
- Shredded beef
- Best food in napa
- Very good,fresh and tasty food
- Must have is the chile verde. The chile verde is a bit on the spicy side but it's soooo good. Chile relleno is out of this world with wonderful texture and flavor. If it's your birthday don't forget t