- I have too say that its the Best indian restaurant in london!
- One Michelin star.
- They have over 50 types of whisky, 20 types of beer, and a massive wine list. We loved the Raspberry Martini and their Qojito was so good, you'll want more than one.
- Best Indian in London. Try the black cod and Seabass together
- Standout dishes on the starter menu include the crab cakes and the grilled scallops with mango and chili, while the stars of the main event are the baked black cod and the Mangolorean chicken.
- It was good indian food, loved the quail legs and shrimp, black cod was good as well. Loved the service and it was good overall
- Food is delicious and the atmosphere very very nice.
- Excellent restaurant well worth a visit. Strong wine list, superb food and great staff
- Favorite Indian restaurant by a mile and a half! Tempered prawns, mangalorean chicken curry and mango curry cooked to perfection. Love love and love.
- Lunch for 24 quid is excellent value. Pair it with one of the many decent beers on the menu.
- Their Michelin star is well deserved. Standouts include the black cod (delicate and soft as butter), and curried lamb. But the best dish by far was the lobster.
- Tamarind margaritas & Poppadom
- Fantastic Indian cuisine unlike any other in a calm, relaxed environment. Recommend at least 3 starters and 2 mains, plus sides, for a meze-style experience. Worth every penny without a doubt.
- Tell your server what you like / dont like and theyll bring you something amazing. Even if you dont do the full tasting menu, you can try a few things. The chicken roast is amazing.
- Deserts were good
- Excellent lamb shank
- One of Londons outstanding Indian restaurants!
- Butter chicken, lamb biryani are perfect, shrimp is ok, their tomato/lentil soup is very nice too
- Superb Kerala cooking; have the mini marsala dosa and some Quilon fish curry accompanied by rassum and mango lassi
- Not bad, but I left feeling it was just OK. Michelin quality, i.e. ambience is great, service is great but food is not bold enough.