New American, American
- In keeping with the farm-to-table concept the menu includes family-style "Farm Spreads" such as house made charcuterie, seasonal vegetables from Maya's Garden and roasted bone marrow with luge.
- The cozy atmosphere is the perfect compliment to the outstanding Italian-Inspired, New American menu. If just a bit out of your budget, check out Morning Glory Cafe for an equally satisfying brunch.
- not bad
- At this charming restaurant/wine bar, all the produce comes from Valley farmers, and much of it is harvested right next door, at Maya's.
- You never know what chef Greg LaPrad is going to cook up at Quiessence.
- definitely try the chef's tasting menu!
- 2010 Best of Phoenix Winner: Best Contemporary American Restaurant. This tiny, romantic spot is all about eating seasonally, with a menu that changes from day to day based on local produce.
- Looks Yummy!
- AZ's best patio dining. Get a table outside to enjoy a natural soundtrack of singing birds. Simply wonderful.
- Quaint location, average to poor food, horrible service, and a chef/owner who could not care less about serving a good meal. The high reviews were before the chef became burnt out and stopped caring.