Queen Margherita Pizza
1402 Queen St. E (at Greenwood Ave.)
Toronto, ON M4L 1C9
- all about the diavola
- Best authentic pizza in Toronto
- You cant go wrong with any of the Neapolitan-style pizzas, but were partial to the Diavoloextra spicy, no cheese.
- Definitely have the Diavola for some spicy goodness
- Get the prix fix.
- Theres gotta be something cooking when a chef leaves the fine dining world to work for a pizzeria. QM has taken on chef Gushue with plans to continue expanding its empire. [Eater 38 Member]
- Giving libretto run for their money in the East! Go for the reasonable pix fixe
- Order the Calabrese
- I love the food here. Came for lunch today and the service was awful. 2 hours for lunch and they forgot to order our take out order. It's really too bad.
- Amazing!! Every bite has been delish, esp. the tiramisu.
- Food is lovely. As a bonus, our waiter was good enough to mix table numbers up so we had a chance to sample our neighbours table food before ours arrived.
- Best pizza since I had a best pizza in New York.
- This is actually run by Napolitani (people from Naples). Authentic. Delicious. You'll need a reservation or you won't get a table.
- Una pizza napoletana...east side nyc now on san fran. That's my tip...
- This pizza place may be the East End's answer to Libretto. The angle? Trad vs. flash. The buzz? A better oven. Now fight amongst yourselves, metropolitan conoisseurs.
- Fast and good pizza
- Margherita is reliably good. Not mind blowing, but good.
- Prix fixe menu for $32 that includes an appetizer, a pizza and a dessert! Great deal. The pizza is delicious.
- Get the Diavola
- Delicious pizza! I had a special in-house pizza with lemon ricotta cheese and it was fantasti