The Quadrant Book Mart and Coffee House
Coffee Shop, American
20 N 3rd St (at Church St.)
Easton, PA 18042
- Great food, Great coffee, Great Atmosphere. Support your local business.
- If you visit Easton -- or you live here-- and you've never been to the Quadrant you are missing out! Go now!
- Best breakfast place in Easton. I have never been disappointed in their food. Try the BLT or the Belgian waffle with strawberries and whipped cream.
- Half dark chocolate ecstasy, half of any other coffee makes for a delicious way to start your day
- Check out their new facebook contest "The Q"
- Try the pancake challenge.
- Its small but it definitely has its charme from the nice staff to the general feel this is worth a visit. The omelettes were delicious and you can just take care of everything else you need.
- I loved Saturday morning here! Full of people enjoying hearty big breakfast. Oatmeal, French toasts, Omelette.. all tasted great. Coffee self service and friendly quick service
- Portuguese French toast is a dream come true#addicted
- $4.50. What a find!
- Great food and excellent coffee, but the building and its contents are part of the allure. You can't describe it's feel and books that line the walls, you have to go and experience it for yourself!
- Pumpkin waffles special and the bagels and lox special. Just ask them to scoop out the bagel before they toast it. Much less unnecessary calories. Also, they make the sandwich for you.
- Try the Market omelet.
- Mediterranean omelet, or any omelet for that matter. You know what, get anything, this place rules.
- This place is great! Love that I can walk to it from my house. That being said this is not your Starbucks crowd! Be prepared to surrounded by hippies and more nerds than you could shake a virgin at!
- They sell coffee beans too ! Try the Irish man flavor
- When people ask me why I moved from Delaware to Easton Pa im gonna tell them because of that Cuban sandwich I had at The Quadrant. It was a life changing experience.... Thank You Quadrant!!!
- Lox Bagel! Yummy
- The best spot in the area for breakfast hands down!
- The Quadrant Book Club sandwich is BOSS.