- nice bar, consistent food, great service. fantastic local gem. reservations would be a good idea.
- Best nachos around! Make sure to get the chili on them.
- Best and most consistent food in Bethel. The outdoor patio makes the Fall beers that much better.
- Get the chicken pot pie. Flakey crust and top with an avalanche of creamy chickeny goodness that oozes out. Always top notch.
- Best restaurant in-town...heck, in the area! Great menu for casual to fine-dining. Open patio, great staff. Generous portions of great food at a good price. Their staff is awesome! A must-go place!
- Really great calamari!
- Nice outdoor dining & the sweet potatoes fries are great!!
- Get the Osso Bucco, it's outstanding.
- the captain lawrence IPA seasonal is a treat. so, order that.
- Get a $5 Palm beer, best price in the area