紫苏庭 Purple Haze
A55 Xingfuyicun 4th Alley (at Workers' Stadium North Rd)
+86 10 8774 6387
- Best Thai food in Beijing. The green curry is the best
- click on "Satellite" to view the ACTUAL location. PIN appears wrong on "Map" view because Google Maps in China have mis-aligned maps/satellite images. Check-ins will now award points.
- Wifi password ilikethai
- Delicious desserts if you like 'em fusion-style, but not very authentically Thai.
- Best Thai food in Beijing
- Very good Thai food and many gluten free options
- Nice but a little on the expensive side! The serve Slow Boat beer which is a plus . Good service, english speaking
- Had the Pad Thai and Thai Milk Tea. Usually these are quite sweet in flavor, but here theirs was not at all, almost a little bland.
- Awesome cool place to chill
- Thai dishes that tasted like bland Chinese food..
- ilikethai, no spaces :-)
- 55 Xingfu Yicun (Opposite the north gate of the Workers' Stadium in the small alley behind the ICBC Bank), ChaoyangTel.6413 0899, 8774 6387
- The food was alright but its not real thai.
- Food is ok, but whatever you do, do NOT order the fresh vegetable rolls: too much lettuce and no flavor.
- So bad. Never gonna come back
- Red curry chicken all the way!
- Look similar but not a proper Thai.
- Super resto, super ambiance lounge, repas dlicieux et prix... Mega interessant! Enjoy!
- Show your mobile device's *check-in* to the staff on April 16th (Foursquare Day!) for a special promotion!http://4sqday.com/event/beijing