527 Fairmount Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19123
- Vegetarian chorizo burrito is the BEST EVER, but don't sit at the bench table before the bathrooms... The AC makes it like eating in a convertible!
- BYOB. That includes bringing your own tequila to mix drinks!
- Get the tostadas. They are amazing.
- Fantastic smokey hot salsa. Frijoles and chorizo appetizer was delish. Love the kitschy interior. Not busy at all, super nice staff. And BYOB!
- Guatemalan-born chef Charles Alvarez delivers tasty and authentic pan-Latin specialties, from Mexican tostadas to Guatemalan tamales and pupusa corn cakes and his signature ginger-chicken soup.
- The best, simply the best
- Great Mexican food! #PuraVida
- Had the pork tacos and the delicious chunks of meat were so grande!!
- Food is amazing I just LOVE it!!! But don't leave your liquor here they will give it away.
- Great food a cool byob in NoLibs the owners Charles and Julie are cool hosts, laid back place diverse..make ressies!
- Get your burrito with hot salsa and fully loaded - best authentic food in philly