- Dinner buffet for 110rmb :-)
- ohh!! Indian buffet!! :D
- It's cozy and the buffet is a ridiculous amount of food, served on table. I've been here several times and its always great! Last time I came I chose a la carte, the saag paneer is superb. Best in SH!
- Good and authentic food. Quite empty in the evening and not a very warm atmosphere. Indian TV as background.
- All you can eat of Indian. Is there anything to add?
- 125 for buffet! Totally worth it.
- the lunch set is quite delicious, authentic taste
- Indian waiters are so rude! But the Chinese waiter saves the show, he's very kind and tries to communicate with his Google translator. Food is good, I always go veg in China.
- Worst service in town, walked out..
- Beware of rats, second time i have seen a rat
- Always get sick after coming here
- Try the set lunch. A great deal. The buffet is only for the evening.
- Real Indian food and they have a great buffet too