Punjab Grill by Jiggs Kalra
B1-01A, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands (2 Bayfront Ave.)
+65 6688 7395
- SGs only branch of the Indian food celeb's string of fine-dining establishments. Try the tandoori lobster, dahi ke kebab and the signature paan (betel leaves, fresh cream and sugar) shot.
- Really good indian fare. Must try the Chicken Tikka Masala and the cousin of the pani punree (cant remember the name) appetizer. However can be e most pocket hurting experience
- Best Indian fine dining
- very good rich taste. .bit expensive. ...loved it.
- average indian food .
- The fish curry is so legit!! The best I've ever tasted, and I'm from Malaysia.
- The curries are really good! The rasmalai was awesome
- This is one of the best places in Singapore to try Indian food. Highly recommended.
- Nice food and extremely value for money lunch buffet.. Must try
- Real indian food full plates, very tasty, and elegant atmosphere! Highly recommended ;)
- Pricey but really good quality fare. Except the desserts.
- Awesome tasting food, but can be rather filling. Go in a large group to be able to enjoy a larger variety of food.
- Lovely the fish curry.Main course was delightful until desserts kicked in. Not a fan of desserts but if you enjoy overload of sugar or rose and beetle nut, desserts should sit well with you.
- Great service, and above average Indian restaurant.
- Service is good, food is just average, especially for what you pay, not sure what they hype is all about!
- Don't miss their complimentary masala paan shot at the end of your meal.
- Weekend lunch deal at $48+ incl. 1 spicy lemon soda. Overall nice, nothing extraordinary. Premium price, maybe due to location. A few tables in the atrium, with more light.