546 Valencia St (btwn 16th & 17th St)
San Francisco, CA 94110
4:00pm - 8:00pm
3:00pm - 8:00pm
2:00pm - 8:00pm
1:00pm - 8:00pm
- This is not the gym
- Start with a pitcher of Margaritas and then move onto a combo platter or if they have it, a torta!
- Good spot for a casual Mexican sit-down dinner. Margaritas are solid. Lots if Mission hipsters...
- If you order a pitcher ask for it fresh without triple sec or sour mix
- pitcher of margarita especial. do it.
- Milanese especial!
- Great Micheladas. Order one. They are an acquired taste. But trust me, you will acquire it.
- The burritos are life changing. I get off the plane and this is my first stop.
- Have the Tostada Salad! It's the best and healthy! #LushLife
- The Micheladas here are the shit
- Mole (red) is the way to go
- Great, authentic Mexican food. Also on hand: a mariachi band.
- Best service ever
- Stop by Puerto Alegre for a cadillac margarita. After your first one talk your friends into splitting the oh-so-good carne asada nachos.
- Best no frills Margs in town. Go by the glass versus pitcher because the salt on the rim is especially good.
- Get a rather large pitcher of your favorite flavored margarita.
- Live mariachi on Sunday nights and solid Mexican and Tex Mex.
- Pitcher of house margaritas with salt FTW
- Everything about the tostada salad is delicious... Especially the chicken.
- Try the Fortaleza Reposado Margarita - Perfect Margarita.