Coffee Shop, Restaurant
1126 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101 (at S Maryland Pkwy)
NV, NV 89101
- Wifi password: " ILoveCoffee! "
- Wifi network: PublicUS Password: forthepeople! plug in the northeast corner.
- #Dtlv just stepped it up once again!
- Cortado on point. Also, say hi to Cole - he really knows coffee.
- Awesome espressos, though the place is quite far from the strip.
- Creative restaurant with a creative menu. There are usually pop-ups from small businesses on the weekend.
- Love the place, food was
- Creative restaurant with a creative menu. There are usually pop ups on the weekend from small businesses.
- Amazing espresso! The food also looks amazing, although the menu unfortunately doesn't list allergens.
- Best scones ever
- Really good coffee, pastries, and food. The pumpkin crunch cake was delicious. So were the scones and the breakfast sandwich.
- Staff is super nice, especially by Vegas standards. Probably the best version of oatmeal Ive ever had, coffee good too.
- Wifi pwd. forthepeople!
- Loco moco is the one of my favorites.
- Away from crowds, stylish, polite and super delicious. A gem! Cashew lates mmmm
- Wonderful coffee--flat white was amazing. On weekend mornings, can get so hectic they don't have enough staff to clean the tables
- Super nice breakfast place in downtown Las Vegas. Try eggs benedict.
- Pricey but healthy choices
- Very good Australian-style cafe and coffee shop
- The line was a little crazy due to the Women's March, but this place does coffee right in Downtown Vegas. Not a far walk from the main area, and definitely a coffee oasis in a city of alcohol.