Publico Street Bistro
$ $ $
- Sit in the atrium garden!
- Interesting setup with kind of an open garden feel. Great place to grab cocktails and food with friends.
- Really great cocktails! We are regulars here because the food is always consistently good quality and very friendly service. Patatas bravad, mussels, arugula salad, burger all delicious!
- Nice, semi-upscale vibe. Perfect for dates or hanging with groups of friends. Chef Keenan Langlois is a master at taking classic childhood favorites and dressing them up with a gourmet spin.
- Delicious food, especially the corn crepes and the mussels. Atmosphere is a tad cookie-cutter yuppie.
- If you are local to area maybe worth a stop. Otherwise nothing special. Shared a few appetizers nothing special. It's situated in an atrium of a building, claims to have outdoor seating. Not really.