- A 7 anything rating is ridiculous. I get it: its sceney and the food wont knock ur socks off but plenty of crowd pleasing dishes and a fun vibe. Truffle pizza, tomato salad were solid. Cocktails !
- Try their Seared Scallops with Roasted Fennel and Glazed Rhubarb. The attendance is good.
- On the ground floor. On a nice day, ask to sit outside in the garden.
- The food is excellent, but the lighting not-so-much; only a problem if you want to be able to see what youre eating.
- Truffle pizza
- Burrata was OK, calamari, truffle pizza, carrots, & pistachio guac were entirely unremarkable.
- Lychee raspberry Bellini, ginger margarita, pistachio guacamole with warm corn chips, tuna tartare and roasted curry carrots. End with blood orange chocolate tartufo
- On the menu are dishes like a truffle pizza, rigatoni with basil-pistachio pesto, and smoked short rib with corn and potato salad.
- Tasty avocado toast with salmon
- Pot stickers, mushroom pizza, and chicken were delicious. Love the comfy booths. Good for groups.
- Make sure to order a pizza. Have as an app or a main. You win either way. Crust was near perfect char. Truffle ++
- Great for brunch. Our table tried a lot of options and the basil pancakes, french toast and chicken sandwich were the most popular. $$$, not $$.
- Food is excellent: burrata and heirloom tomatoes, fluke is amazing, also salmon. BUT the place is LOUD: all cement floors and hard surfaces. Seems to cater to bachelorette parties and such.
- Our waiter Stephen is the best, but the food offering left us disappointed. The blackbass was the highlight of our dinner
- Awesome food and a great atmosphere here!
- Spacious oasis in the Lower East Side. Had a bright refreshing gazpacho and tuna tartar that hit the spot on this hot day. Salads, pastas, pizzas, fried chicken sandwich and burger - lots to like.
- Beautiful space but they're clearly still learning. Took friend's order 3x, still got it wrong (eggs benny!). I'm salt fiend but cauliflower tabbouleh was too salty. Has potential but I'll wait a year
- Beautiful space and excellent food.
- Took about an hour to get seated, with a reservation. Honestly, dont bother