Proud Mary's Southern Cuisine
Southern / Soul
- The Upscale Bread Pudding is amazing. We shared because we were full and before we realized it was gone because we couldn't stop eating!
- The food that I was able to get after waiting for over 2 hours was good but their service and management is horrendous! They ran out of alcohol needed to make certain drinks. Not worth the visit ever
- Corn muffin was delicious and the captains platter was incredibly my favorite!
- The food is awesome as well as the drinks. Great place to hang out with live music!
- The service is friendly and attentive, the cream of crab soup is excellent, but the atmosphere is truly do not miss! It's a fabulous place to stop in for a cocktail and some appetizers on the deck!
- Great food, excellent service & grown & sexy atmosphere.
- The salmon and rice is excellent! The atmosphere is amazing down by the water. Nice friendly ppl.
- It was too expensive. Paid 10 bucks for 8 wing dings
- They are known for their corn muffins and I know why. They are DELICIOUS.
- Great service staff. The buttery corn muffins with the cinnamon butter is a favorite.
- Love the location, great place to have a drink.
- On Sundays when you bring in yr church announcement you will receive 10% discount
- Salmon was really good! Corn muffin was awesome! Service was spectacular! Will be coming back!
- Every food item we ordered was absolutely wonderful. The drinks on the other hand were NOT worth the $12charge each.
- Corn muffins are a must. Bartender makes a mean Bloody Mary too.
- The chicken wings are AMAZING! The five cheese mac n cheese is BEYOND AMAZING and the sweet cornbread muffins is OUT OF THIS WORLD AMAZING!
- The food is great they have great happy hour on Thursday and Friday's and live entertainment.
- The grilled ribeye was great, the mashed sweet potatoes not so much
- Try the cornbread muffins & 5 cheese mac & cheese - delish!
- wednesday happy hour 0.99 beers and half price apps