- Nice spot to visit or stay a while. They have some gluten-free options
- Best place to spend an easy going Sunday morning
- The pimento cheese biscuit and green onion scone are a savory baked delightful breakfast
- Best croissants in ATL! Excellent baked goods all around and they make a great latte
- Sunday morning savory scones
- Scones here are particularly good. I prefer savory over sweet but and they have both covered with green onion or almond variety
- Pumpkin cake and cappuccino are a wonderful way to take a break from the day
- Free refills on large drip coffee if you get it in a mug (not to-go).
- Try the buckwheat chocolate chip muffin or the cherry almond scone!